Monday, July 6, 2009

Sit Down and Shut Up: Punk Rock Commentaries on Buddha, God, Truth, Sex, Death, and Dogen's Treasury of the Right Dharma Eye by Brad Warner

Hardcore Zen was awesome and I'm pretty sure I gave it rave reviews on my old site from some other life. I even exchanged a message or two with the author, very cool. Sit Down and Shut Up was also good if just a little crabbier, but that's ok, I'm crabbier these days too. I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't get everything which I am not used to. Unfortunately, I just got the idea to keep track of books I read a month or so after I finished this, so I don't remember too much but I wanted to mention it. I didn't hate it or love it. But that's not a commentary on the book, just my own attitude about everything at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment